Aww, thats so cute, it looks like they have the same haircut.
Its the fatty....i miss him. He's huge now and looks exactly like daddy....i love yousetti
You have a blog???? I just accidently stumbled on here... Reife's such a cuite, He's so big, I haven't seen pics since he was little. He's so adorable, you really made one awesome son... love you!
he's the best! Its our cutest son. love you
Awww, what a sweetheart...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww, thats so cute, it looks like they have the same haircut.
Its the fatty....i miss him. He's huge now and looks exactly like daddy....i love you
setti
You have a blog???? I just accidently stumbled on here... Reife's such a cuite, He's so big, I haven't seen pics since he was little. He's so adorable, you really made one awesome son... love you!
he's the best! Its our cutest son. love you
Awww, what a sweetheart...
Post a Comment